Let's Connect

Monday, August 3, 2015

The Monsoon Nail Polish Edit!


Hello my lovely people,

I'm finally back from a mini refreshing vacation and have decided to do a lot of posts this August! I'm doing a happy dance since the past 3 days because 'AUGUST' is my favourite month as it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH !!! 

I was really confused what to post and I kept thinking & while I was getting my nail polish off last evening, an idea popped in my mind! I'm a nail polish hoarder & I hate it when my nails ain't painted. But sometimes it's necessary to let your nails breath.

Since it's monsoon in Mumbai, the weather is gloomy & dull and for me nail polish is a great way of add some colour to the dull life! I find painting my nails very relaxing, sometimes stressful also but would talk about that in another post.

So here are the lovely nail polishes that have made me happy during these rainy days....


Maybelline Color Show in 402 Blackcurrant Pop : If you are someone who isn't into bright shade but still want a colour that pops, this beautiful lilac shade is perfect to match this changing weather.


Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 420 Pacific Blue : You can never go wrong with this ocean colour shade. Just one stroke and you are good to go.


NYX Advanced Salon Formula Nail Polish in NPS 214 Creme Glitter : I swear by this copperish rose gold shade! It instantly dresses up your nails and can be worn with every outfit. 


Maybelline Color Show in 215 Keep - up - the - Flame : I love my classic red. Whatever season it maybe, I love my reds & this is the perfect bright reddish orange shade.

Do let me know which shades are you loving currently ??

xoxo, Aastha

1 comment:

  1. Damn! The nyx polish has got me lusting over it!! Also love the Pacific blue from Saly Hansen, hard as nails is one of my fav formulas.

    Debasree // All She Needs

    ReplyDelete