Let's Connect

Sunday, January 1, 2017

7 Simple Skincare Resolutions for 2017!

Before I start, I want to wish all of you a very
"Happy New Year"


Every year we make a few resolution and by the end of the year, we are either following 1 or 2 or maybe none. The year 2016, taught me a lot about my skin and so I though of sharing a few of my resolutions with you guys because I'm sure we want to give that love to that skin!

Let's welcome 2017 with these 7 simple skincare resolutions! 


1. HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE!

I can't stress enough on this point! We have all heard it but still tend to avoid it. In 2016, my skin went through a lot of issues and I have been on medication for the past 4 months, but one think that really changed the game for me was WATER. Because of my skin condition I was compelled to drink at least 4 litres if water each and every day. I know it a lot but you should have a minimum of 2 litre each day and you'll see the difference with a week.

2. Remove Your Makeup

Makeup can clog your pore and you don't want to sleep with clogged pore and wake up with a ginormous pimple. It's always good to sleep with clean skin. So a makeup remover is always a good option but sometimes we are lazy and that's when makeup removing wipes come in handy!


3. CTM - Cleanse -- Tone -- Moisturise

Spending sometime with your skin is essential. Just removing makeup is not all, use a good face cleanser to get rid of that stubborn makeup that dint come off with your makeup remover. Now I know most people say that a toner is important but not everyone needs a toner, this is what my Dermatologist taught me! And next, the crucial one, MOISTURISE, who doesn't what soft supple skin! Give back to your skin, use a good moisturizer and be gentle.

4. Exfoliate

This is something I have always loved doing. EXFOLIATION helps get rid of those dead cell and help your skin breathe. But, don't over do it! Also for this one, make sure you consult your Dermatologist because not everyone needs it.

5. Sunscreen

Another thing that I only used when I was on a vacation or if I would be out in direct sunlight. A SUNSCREEN is super duper essential. Whatever the weather maybe, even if you sit at home or work inside your office, you need sunscreen. It's going to help you in the long run and help prevent freckles and also wrinkles!


6. Don't just take care of your Face.... Your body is equally important!

We tend to take a lot of care of our facial skin but what about our body. Most of use become lazy to apply a moisturiser to our body or exfoliate it. Our body also need some love, so pamper it as much as you can.

7. Make at least one trip to your Dermatologist in a year!

I have dealt with skin issues since my childhood and one thing that I have realised in these years is, we can't solve all are skin issues with home remedies or by searching on google! We all need a professional telling using our skin's needs!

xoxo, Aastha

No comments:

Post a Comment